Messageboard

view messages post new message post poll
 subject: "Thanx for all the support "
Jay Wash #5 Boogie Monsters

Jun 11, 2013
1:55 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Just want thank everyone who have been checking up on me and my family during this time of recovery. I still have had a lot of people asking so I figured I`d give a little insight. Been diagnosed with a bruised spinal cord. I go back Friday 6/14/13 for another MRI. From what the Doctors said I was born with a Narrow Spinal Cord Cavity,in which case they normally recommend no physical contact sports our of fear of paralysis or more fatal injury. So as violent as the collision was my injury is a result of a preexisting condition. Under normal circumstances the results would normally be concussion like symptoms. The question isn`t whether I will have surgery but more so when. Without this surgery I am at constant risk of further paralysis type symptoms as I could sneeze to hard or get into a minor fender-bender and severe my nerve. My understanding is that with this surgery to remove at least one disc and shave my spinal cord cavity back that I should be able to reestablish some normality in my life. Doctors haven`t made me any promises but their is a glimpse of hope that dependent upon how well this surgery goes I maybe at no more risk than anyone else who decides to step foot on the football field. I`ll keep everyone posted on the MRI results.

C.PAYNE#9

Jun 11, 2013
8:39 PM
I will keep u in my prayers big homey. Wish u a speedy and full recovery
Source

Jun 12, 2013
10:37 AM
Stay up, fam.
Rece

Jun 12, 2013
10:49 AM
wishing you a speedy recovery homie!
creekwarior

Jun 13, 2013
11:01 PM
will keep you in prayer and wishing you a speedy recovery
Seņor Herbalife

Aug 23, 2013
2:31 PM
What`s going on Bro how`s everything going with your neck??
Jay Wash #5 Boogie Monsters

Sep 09, 2013
1:18 PM

post a reply
are you on a team roster?
if so, then you can probably login and post with your team icon. CLICK HERE to check.
posting name:

© 2009-2013 leaguehouse.com